Thursday, September 13, 2012

The "Naddy Daddy", Brewed by Anheuser-Busch, Inc.

Alright, you must be thinking "Why would I be drinking this crap", and I can honestly tell you... it's not that bad. I've never been a fan of "Nasty Ice" but the Naddy Daddy is actually decent. The only thing that confuses me is that it's labeled a a malt liquor, but you hardly taste the alcohol. It tastes more like a highly carbonated beer than anything else.

The taste is actually not harsh, that's why I mentioned it doesn't taste like a malt liquor at all. Hints of malt and cereal grains, almost tastes like a Naddy Light. Some Fruity flavors mixed in but Corn seems to be the base. It's light, just like the taste.

Like I said, light and highly carbonated, cannot detect any alcohol, and it's pretty refreshing when it's cold. For only $1.79 for a 24oz can, that's a great deal. It's a "whatever" type of beer, but I'd drink it again.

Enjoy!

Jake Ryan

LINKS:

The Anheuser-Busch, Inc. Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment