Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Narragansett Lager by the Narragansett Brewing Co.

Hello everyone! For this review, I've been drinking Narragansett Lager by the Narragansett Brewing Company (I've had it several times before), and it's one of my favorite light beers. You can get this beer for just about $6 for a 6 pack of tall boys, and that's an awesome deal! You can also get them in bottles, and on tap, but I prefer having my 'Gansett in a can. This beer is also brewed in Providence, RI, not far from where I live!

'Gansett has a nice yellow color to it, almost reminds me of a fall yellow color. When smelling the beer I had hints of an apple scent, mixed with pears, grains, and honey. On the palate, I can taste apple, sweet grains and it finishes off with a pear taste and a light, earthy hops taste.

It has a light body, dry, but not as crisp. This beer is pretty juicy and sweet.

All and all you really can't beat the taste of this great light beer, or the price. Better than most of that sappy pappy swill that most college kids happen to drink. So please! If you've never tried this go to your local packy and pick up a sixer of tall boys, you will be pleased.

Enjoy!

Jake Ryan.

LINKS:

Narragansett Brewing Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment