Thursday, September 6, 2012

Arrogant Bastard Ale - Stone Brewing Company

The Arrogant Bastard Ale is an awesome American Strong Ale created by the Stone Brewing Company. I've got to say, I'm not really into stronger beers but this was incredibly smooth and pretty refreshing. It was one of the best tasting beers I've ever had, and after every sip, you just had that taste lingering in your mouth for awhile. You can immediatly taste the harsh wood taste, but then it's cut off by a sweet/citrus taste, definitely making it a very unique beer for me. The color of the beer astounded me, cause I've never seen a beer that deep red before! Gorgeous color. I was also actually suprised to see how carbonated it was, since it's thicker than a lot of beers I've tasted, making it incredibly refreshing.

I'm going to have to thank my pal Ian for turning me onto this beer, it was incredible! And I can definitely say this is one of the best beers I've ever had. Please go out and give it a try, since it's served all year round, an it can be found in 22oz bottles, growlers, casks, and on tap.

Enjoy!

Jake.

LINKS:

Stone Brewing Company

Ian's band Habitual Defilement

No comments:

Post a Comment