Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Labatt Blue by The Labatt Brewing Co.

Labatt Blue is made by the Labatt Brewing Company in Ontario, Canada, and I knew I wasn't going to like this. I was watching the Pats vs. Titans game last Sunday and my uncle Jason comes over and offers me a Labatt Blue. I said, "what the hell, why not?", so I gave it a good wiff and all it reminded me of was Pabst Blue Ribbon. With Labatt Blue and PBR, it's like, it's not a terrible beer, but it tastes like carbonated dirty water... there's no substance. Sure, it's cheap, but this isn't what I'd like to be drinking during a football game.

Yes, this is a lame review, but it's also a lame beer. If you're into cheap, high carbonated dirty water swill, give it a try.

Enjoy! (uhg)

Jake Ryan

LINKS:

Labatt Brewing Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment